Our Protective Surveillance services is a means of providing a specialist covert protection and on-going surveillance, intelligence gathering and risk assessment. It provides them with unobtrusive protection whilst enabling you and your party the freedom to carry out day-to-day activities with the reassurance that your experienced and dedicated security operatives are close at hand should the worst happen.
Protective surveillance is suited for the following:
- Individuals and family members that prefer to avoid the intrusive approach that normal close protection services provide
- Family members who are reluctant to accept security presence
- stalking or kidnap threats
- Families and Individuals while travelling abroad but do not wish others to know
- Providing additional support and cover to an Existing close protection teams operation.
- concerned party what’s to provide security does so on their behalf, when Individuals do not want protection,
- The presence of security could be detrimental to the business image whilst attending a sensitive meeting
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you with our protective surveillance services.